Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's a Radiohead Kind Of Day.

So here I am. Looking at my w-2 forms and then turning my head and looking at my abnormal Psychology and Electronics Syllabus(s)(?).

And I think to myself..."I should probably watch some you tube videos"
So I thought I would share some of my favorite radiohead videos. Intriguing and entertaining all in one!

Paranoid Android.



One of the most favored radiohead songs, as well as music videos. creepy as fuck.

Just.



You'll go crazy trying to figure out what he says at the end.

Idioteque - Live From Glastonbury 2003



Thom York - Cymbal Rush (Henry Rollins Show)
Ok...so its not radiohead exactly...but close enough.



Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Live @ Saitama Super Arena - Oct 5, 08 - Tokyo, Japan)



Knives Out - Live in Paris



There are more. Search and you will find good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment